No worries anymore with Total Protection Service on Smartphones!
Protect your device for up to 12 months against any accidental damage not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, like broken screen and liquid damage, where we will repair or replace your device at a fixed service fee, saving you money and time, inconvenience of not having a working device.
How can I repair or replace my device?
You can visit the nearest Jarir showroom to you and visit after sales service section to submit the device
What are the Extended Warranty Packages?
Screen Cracks, Liquid spill, Accidental damages *Doesn’t include damages that are on-purpose, and scratches
Service Type Determination
Service type (repair or replacement is determined by the service provider
5-10 Working days**
No. of coverage
2 repairs OR one time replacement
Device Value (covered by the service)
up to 546 KD
4.50 KD for Smartphone worth 30 - 84 KD
10.50 KD for Smartphone worth 85 - 168 KD
18.00 KD for Smartphone worth 169 - 252 KD
24.00 KD for Smartphone worth 253 - 336 KD
31.00 KD for Smartphone worth 337 - 420 KD
40.00 KD for Smartphone worth 421 - 546 KD
What is Jarir Total Protection Service?
Total protection service is a rapid repair or replacement service for Smartphone, protecting your device against any accidental damage not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, like broken screen and liquid damage. We repair or replace your device at a fixed service fee, saving you money and time, inconvenience of not having a working device.
What is the difference between Extended Warranty and Total Protection Service?
Extended warranty is adding one more year to the existing 1 year manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranty covers only factory faults (hardware and software defects).
TPS is a repair or replacement service, protecting your device against any accidental damage not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, like broken screen and liquid damage, where we will repair or replace your device at a fixed service fee.
What are Total Protection service benefits?
- Repairing Smartphone’s accidental out of warranty damages like broken screens or liquid damages at a fixed price (Repair Fees).
- If the damage is beyond economical repair, customer pays (Replacement Fees) and the phone will be replaced.
- Repairs & Replacement services are certified services conducted by professional technicians.
Why should I get Total Protection service for my device?
Your new device comes with a manufacturer's warranty which only covers factory faults (hardware and software defects), it does NOT cover accidental damage which represents >95% of the problems people have with their device.
With Total Protection Service, we repair or replace your device at a fixed
service fee, saving you time, hassle of not having a working device. Our 12-months Platinum plan for Smartphones includes Value Protection service only for customers who didn’t avail any repairs or exchange.
How do I subscribe to the service?
You can subscribe to this service together with your purchase from Jarir showroom of any smartphone device. It is mandatory to have the device and the Service subscription in the same invoice.
What do I do when my device is broken?
Visit after sales service section of your nearest Jarir showroom to submit the device.
How quickly will I get my device fixed?
We repair or replace within a fixed turnaround time 10-5 business days The repair service timeline does not include delays from service fee payment or customers not turning off their Google Account/iCloud/Find My iPhone or removing any user/password/personal data.
SMARTPHONE INSPECTION CHECKLIST (Y/N)
- Is Google Account/iCloud/Find My iPhone turned off and an user/password/personal data removed?
- No out of warranty repair or replacement done
- Does your device power up and function normally?
- Is the display in good condition (normal wear and tear is ok)?
- Is the enclosure / back cover in good condition (normal wear and tear is ok)
- Is the device not bent?
- Are the buttons in good working condition
- Is your device free from obvious signs of liquid contact?
- Is the battery not swollen?
- Have you removed the SIM-card?
- Have you backed up your data?
- In case a same specification device replacement is not available, customer will be notified to choose a different color or a device with closest comparable specifications will be provided.
- Once the device is replaced once or repaired twice, whichever comes first, customer will no longer be able to avail further repair or replacement and the subscription will end.
- Total protection service can’t be cancelled or refunded.
- This Service is provided by a 3rd party service provider through Jarir Bookstore.
Terms & Conditions